The New Jersey Devils face the Winnipeg Jets on the road Saturday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Jets have earned at least one standings point in each of their last eight games (6-0-2) against the Devils -- tied for the third-longest active streak against the Devils (Avalanche 10, Islanders nine).
- The Jets have scored exactly one goal in three consecutive (and nine of their last 15) games. They also have allowed 12 special teams goals (11 PPG and one SHG) over their last 12 games.
- The Devils, winners of three straight games, can match their season-long win streak (four games, October 18-24) with a win on Saturday night.
- While the Devils have been outscored 56-54 at home this season, both they and their opponents have scored exactly 55 goals in their road games this season.
- Devils center Travis Zajac tied a career high with four points (one goal, three assists) against the Senators on Thursday night, after recording just four points over his previous 16 games.
- Jets rookie winger Nikolaj Ehlers has scored a goal in three of his last five games, after scoring a total of just two goals over his previous 33 games.