The Devils (11-7-6) take on the Vancouver Canucks (11-12-2) in Newark on Tuesday night.
According to STATS:
- The Devils ended their four-game road trip with a 5-4 overtime win at the Predators on Saturday. New Jersey rallied to win from three goals down after two periods for the first time since October 12, 2006 against Toronto.
- The Canucks won for the third time in their last four games with Saturday's 3-2 shootout victory over the Maple Leafs. It was Vancouver's first home win against an Eastern Conference opponent since October 20 versus Buffalo.
- New Jersey has won each of the last three meetings with Vancouver after dropping six in a row. It is the longest winning streak for the Devils over the Canucks since moving to New Jersey.
- Henrik Sedin extended his point streak to three games with an assist on his brother Daniel's first-period goal Saturday against Toronto. Vancouver improved to 6-1-2 this season when Henrik has an assist.
- Michael Cammalleri scored two goals, including the game-winner, in the win at Nashville. In six games since returning to the lineup on November 23, Cammalleri is tied for the NHL lead with 11 points (6g, 5a).
- Bo Horvat won a career-high 24 of 32 draws Saturday against the Maple Leafs. Horvat's 24 faceoff wins tied Buffalo's Ryan O'Reilly (October 27) for the most in a game this season.
© 2016 by STATS.