The Devils host the Flyers on Tuesday night at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Philadelphia has lost two of its three meetings with the Devils so far this season and has just two wins in its last eight games against them overall.
- The Devils have won eight of their last 12 games and will be looking to extend their current winning streak to four in a row. Each of New Jersey's three victories during its current win streak have come by just one goal.
- The Flyers have just one win in their last six contests (1-3-2) and have dropped each of their last two games overall. Philadelphia has allowed 41 goals with the man advantage this season -- the second most among all Eastern Conference teams (Ottawa, 48).
- Cory Schneider has allowed two goals or fewer in each of his last seven starts, posting a 4-2-1 record and 1.56 GAA in that span. Schneider, who leads all NHL goalies in GAA (1.98) and minutes played (2816), has four wins and a 2.46 GAA in six career starts against the Flyers.
- Adam Henrique has three goals and two assists in his last five games and 16 points (10g, 6a) in 20 career games against Philadelphia -- the most goals and points in his career against any opponent.
- Wayne Simmonds, who has eight goals and three assists in his last 11 games, has just one point (a goal) in his last five meetings with the Devils.