The Devils host the Sabres on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Devils own a five-game winning streak against the Sabres dating back to the beginning of last season. It is the Devils' longest winning streak against the Sabers since a six-game stretch between 1996-97 and 1997-98.
- New Jersey lost both games on its two-game road trip to Florida -- Thursday against the Panthers, 3-2, and Saturday against the Lightning, 3-1. The Devils have lost three straight road games in regulation for the first time this season.
- Adam Henrique scored the only goal for the Devils Saturday, his seventh power-play goal of the season. He had just seven total power-play goals in the previous two seasons combined.
- The Sabres beat the Rangers at Madison Square Garden Saturday, 4-3. Buffalo has earned 20 points in 16 games since March 1, tied for 10th most in the NHL.
- Ryan O'Reilly scored a pair of goals against the Rangers and has scored 20 goals in 2015-16. The Sabres have four players with at least 20 goals scored -- only the Rangers, Sharks and Capitals have more (five each).
- Jack Eichel tallied an assist Saturday against New York and has 52 points this year. The last Sabres rookie to have more in a season was Derek Plante in 1993-94 (56).