1. Falcons (11-2) - Getting the #1 seed would be huge, as they are undefeated at home (6-0).
2. Saints (10-3) - The Saints have an Amare Stoudemire-like streak of five straight games with 30+ points. They'll face the Falcons two weeks, but a great matchup with Baltimore looms.
3. Eagles (9-4) - Michael Vick has looked human these past few weeks, but the Eagles showed the ability to move the chains on the ground when needed.
4. Giants (9-4) - They overcame a strange situation to handle the Vikings. Their battle with the Eagles will likely decide the division, but a win over the Packers and one more Bucs loss puts the Giants in the playoffs.
5. Packers (8-5) - Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFL when fully healthy. They're not fully healthy.
6. Bears (9-4) - The Bears were exposed in New England, but that seems to happen to everyone these days.
7. Buccaneers (8-5) - A bad snap saved their season, but why were they even in that spot against a bad Redskins team? Notice that they have allowed seven more points than they have scored.
Tier Two: The Awful NFC West Race
8. Rams (6-7) - They were handled pretty easily by the Saints in what could be a playoff preview. That #5 seed is about as good as a bye week in the NFC playoffs.
9. 49ers (5-8) - San Francisco is suddenly the hot team in the NFC West, having won one in a row. At 5-8, they are one game out of first place.
10. Seahawks (6-7) - They were thrown around like a rag-doll by the 49ers. 7-9 likely wins this division.
Tier Three: Pretenders
11. Cowboys (4-9) - They have looked solid at worst in every game Jason Garrett has coached.
12. Vikings (5-8) - The Tavaris Jackson did not get off to a good start, and it may not last past this season.
13. Lions (3-10) - They finally got a win to show for all of their hard work in close games.
14. Redskins (5-8) - They find new ways to lose every week: this time a botched snap on a potential game-tying extra point.
15. Cardinals (4-8) - Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century...of the Week!
16. Panthers (1-12) - They scored ten points against the Falcons, which is eleven more than I expected.