2. Packers (2-0) - Business as usual, taking care of the lowly Bills.
3. Falcons (1-1) - After the top two teams, there's a big drop off. But still, the Falcons played the Steelers into overtime, and then demolished the Cardinals. They look like a definite playoff contender.
4. Eagles (1-1) - With Michael Vick at QB, this looks like a playoff team. Unfortunately for Eagles fans, Andy Reid is going back to the untested Kevin Kolb.
5. Bears (2-0) - They impressed me by beating the Cowboys, and they are 2-0, but I'm still not sold on the Bears. They have talent, but some serious problems in pass protection.
6. 49ers (0-2) - Yeah, they're 0-2, but they looked like a division winner last night, outgaining the Saints by 130 yards. It came down to a late field goal that was blocked, but still went through.
7. Redskins (1-1) - If I was Redskins owner Dan Snyder, I'd be on the phone right now working out a deal for Vincent Jackson. Nothing cures a heartbreaking loss like adding a pro bowl playmaker.
8. Vikings (0-2) - Brett Favre is looking more and more like the Grandpa he is. The loss of Sidney Rice has crippled their offense, along with the loss of Favre's youth.
9. Cowboys(0-2) - The offensive line is a big question mark, but their receivers are so talented...I still can't believe they looked that bad against the Bears. That warmth Wade Phillips is feeling in his glutes means he's sitting on the hot seat...at least I hope that's what it is.
10. Giants (1-1) - I know they lost to a very good team, but they looked like a second division team in doing so. The Giants had no answer for anything Peyton and the Colts threw at them...F-.
11. Lions (0-2) - They are winless, but they could easily have won week one, and were right in it against the Eagles in week 2. This team has some talent, and when Stafford returns, they will be a feisty spoiler.
12. Buccaneers (2-0) - They haven't lost yet, but they have only played against horrible teams. It's a good start, but there's no way this is a playoff team.
13. Cardinals (0-2) - They were slaughtered by the Falcons 41-7. Derek Anderson threw two picks and no touchdowns. This is not a good team.
14. Seahawks (1-1) - That's more like it. The Broncos are an average team and they flattened the Seahawks. Nothing to see here.
15. Panthers (0-2) - The Panthers got pummeled by a team that almost lost to the Browns. I like John Fox, but he could be a free agent by the end of the year.
16. Rams - They lost by only two points to the Raiders, but the game wasn't really as close as the score indicates. They Raiders outgained them by almost 200 yards. Sam Bradford continues to grow, though.