- The Bradshaw/Hynoski combination is still working well and the Giants may use the running game to finish off the Eagles.
- At this point more Giants fans are watching the Lions/Bears game than are watching this game. The Giants may not get the lucky breaks they were afforded last season. The late season lull that they have been accustomed to having has to change if they want to add more Super Bowls during this Eli era.
- David Wilson and Ahmad Bradshaw take the Giants down the field but Hynoski finally gets his reward with a touch down reception from Eli Manning.
- Eli Manning now has 5 touchdowns in the game, a great way to go out if this is his final outing of the season.
- Starting QBs are out of the game for both teams and now the scoreboard watching can officially begin.
- The Eagles are in no rush to move the ball up the field. They are trying to gain some momentum and establish their drive before the continue to think about tying this game.
- The Giants punt for the first time with 7:57 left in the 3rd quarter. There isn't much that hasn't gone right for this Giants team today. Now they need help from Megatron and the Lions.
- Chase Blackburn has been having a very stout game on defense today. He has been in on every run play for this Giants squad.
- Bradshaw still running hard to end this 3rd quarter. He needs to maintain this smart and aggressive run style if the Giants find there way into the playoffs.
- Giants defense showing holes in it's run defense but they are known for their bend but don't break philosophy when they have a lead. Even up 21 I don't feel comfortable conceding the game to the Giants.
- The Eagles convert on 2 fourth down conversions and Vick finds Maclin for the TD pass. The defense shouldn't feel ashamed by that drive, against any other team they would have allowed a field goal at most but the Eagles have no reason to play conservatively.
- Ahmad Bradshaw running behind Hynoski and eating up this Eagles defense. Bradshaw is 50 yards away from 1,000 yards for the season. With all of the injuries that he's had this season 1,000 yards would be quite an accomplishment.
- At this point Corey Webster feels bad for Nnamdi. The Pass interference by Asomugha leads to a one yard touchdown score by Ahmad Bradshaw.
- The Giants have now scored on their first four possessions of the game.
- The Giants defense holds the Eagles to a field goal and the Eagles can't convert on the chip shot field goal.
- Ahmad Bradshaw looks to be the 3rd down back for this Giants team going forward. He will be the back for this 2 minute drill and finish the half in the backfield.
- The Eagles 4th down gamble backfires and the Giants use the 18 seconds to add another touchdown. Victor Cruz runs up the seam and Eli hits him in perfect stride for the TD. Eli now has 4 touchdowns and no interceptions in the 1st half.
- The Giants must have losses from Minnesota, Dallas, and Chicago today for them to have a shot at the playoffs. They must first pick up a win against the Michael Vick led Eagles, which won't be an easy task.
- The Eagles come into this game with nothing to lose and Andy Reid begins with a successful onside kick.
- Stevie Brown does what he does best, create turnovers. Brown intercepts Mike Vick and returns it to the 25 yard line of the Eagles. Brown is now tied for the league lead in interceptions.
- David Wilson gets the start at halfback and he is making his presence felt with 3 carries totaling 25 yards to open the game.
- Reuben Randle finishes the drive with a 5 yard touchdown reception. Just that fast the momentum swings in the Giants favor.
- Fitting that the Giants program this week featured the draft class of 2012. The first two picks in that draft are responsible for all of the yards on that first possession.
- The Giants defense is showing that they're a better team when healthy and already the additions of Amukamara and Phillips have allowed them to return to their blitz package.
- Reuben Randle Out jumps Nnamdi Asomugha to snag his second touch down of the first quarter. The Giants seem to have found a steal with this rookie. The coaching staff of the Giants allows them to select raw athletes and have them coached up into play-makers, Randle is just the latest example.
- Ahmad Bradshaw is a different back when he isn't starting. I don't believe that his feet can hold up to a starting role but his tenacity off of the bench is what makes him special.
- The remedy for a struggling running game is the Eagles defense. David Wilson follows a strong 14 yard run with an amazing touchdown catch. The Giants should feature the rookies on the program every home game.