The Knicks Summer League squad dropped Tuesday's game against Toronto by a final score of 85-73.
Five things to know about Tuesday's game...
1) RJ Barrett scored 17 points for the Knicks on 6-14 shooting. He also showed off his ability as a playmaker in the open court, tallying six assists. He added 10 rebounds as well, having his best overall game to date.
2) The Knicks were without Allonzo Trier in Tuesday's game. According to the game broadcast, Trier was dealing with an illness, causing the Knicks to sit him.
3) Tyler Cavanaugh brought some energy off the bench for the Knicks. Originally an undrafted forward out of George Washington in 2017, Cavanaugh. He shot 2-4 from beyond the arc and also grabbed four rebounds.
4) Kevin Knox was one of the Knicks' leading scorers with 15 points, but he didn't have a great night from the floor, shooting just 3-15. He did most of his damage from the free-throw stripe, knocking down eight of 11 tries.
5) Mitchell Robinson recorded a double-double for the Knicks, grabbing 14 rebounds and notching 13 points.
👌 IGGY 👌 pic.twitter.com/f8ZD39qZxP- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) July 10, 2019
That pass though... ❌👀 pic.twitter.com/6yw2YdCSWf- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) July 10, 2019
The Knicks are scheduled to play their next Summer League game on Wednesday, July 10th, against the Lakers at 9:30 p.m.