The Knicks could have spoiled the Magic on Wednesday night, but they dropped the ball in a 114-100 loss in Orlando. >> Box score
Five things to know about Wednesday's game...
1) Playing against his former team, Mario Hezonja dropped a career-high 29 points on 11-for-22 shooting, and a perfect 6-for-6 from the charity stripe. He also had nine rebounds and five assists over 33 minutes on the floor.
2) Kevin Knox had a good performance over 34 minutes. He tallied 21 points on 7-for-13 shooting, including 3-for-5 from three. Knox wants to have a strong ending to his up and down rookie season, and these are the types of games he needs.
3) Nikola Vucevic led the Magic with 29 points and 13 boards in this one. Evan Fournier and Aaron Gordon each had 19 points as well.
4) Mitchell Robinson was efficient yet again for the Knicks, going 6-for-9 for 12 points. He also had nine rebounds, and extended his streak for consecutive games with at least two blocks with two tonight.
5) Brady Garrett Jr. made his Knicks debut, and knocked a floater on his first shot of the night. He went 2-for-6 for four points in 11 minutes of work.
2️⃣6️⃣ for Super Mario 🔥 pic.twitter.com/KfzzPtwge1- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) April 4, 2019
Stay out the splash zone 💦 pic.twitter.com/f1QRx0vrn3- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) April 4, 2019
Here he comes... 😈 pic.twitter.com/hJ5TYsgcDk- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) April 3, 2019
The Knicks have four games left this season, and they'll face the Rockets this Friday at 8 p.m. in Houston.