The Knicks travel to face the 76ers on the road for a 7 p.m. game on Friday.
According to STATS:
- The Knicks defeated the 76ers 99-87 at Madison Square Garden on December 2. Overall, New York has won six of the last seven games in this series, although the one 76ers' victory in that stretch came the last time the teams played in Philadelphia (March 20, 2015).
- With its 107-102 victory over the Timberwolves on Wednesday, New York improved to 8-2 in 2015-16 when scoring 100+ points. They were just 10-6 last season when scoring 100 or more points.
- Philadelphia has three players (Isaiah Canaan, Hollis Thompson & Robert Covington) with 40+ three-pointers this season. That is tied for the most players in the NBA.
- Kristaps Porzingis tied his career high when he had seven blocked shots in Wednesday's win over the Timberwolves; Porzingis also had seven blocks against the Rockets on November 21. The last time any rookie had at least three games in a season with 7+ blocks was in 1997-98 (Tim Duncan, 5 & Kelvin Cato, 3).
- Arron Afflalo had 29 points against the Timberwolves on Wednesday. It was just his second 20+ point game of the season after recording 12 such performances last season.
- Jahlil Okafor had 19 points in Wednesday's loss to the Hawks, snapping his streak of four consecutive 20+ point contests. On the season, Okafor has 11 games with 20+ points; that is nearly as many as all the other rookies have combined for (15).