The New York Knicks face the Los Angeles Clippers on the road on Friday at 10:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Clippers defeated the Knicks 116-88 at Madison Square Garden on January 22. It was their seventh straight victory against New York; that is their longest win streak in the history of this series.
- The Knicks posted a season-high 128 points in Wednesday's victory over Phoenix. The 31-point (128-97) margin of victory was the largest for New York in a road game since winning by 33 at Charlotte, January 24, 2012.
- The Clippers had a season-low 29 rebounds in their loss to the Thunder on Wednesday, snapping their streak of 13 consecutive contests with 40+ boards. They fell to 1-6 in 2015-16 when they have 35 or fewer rebounds.
- Arron Afflalo has been red-hot from the floor so far this month, hitting 68.8 percent of his field-goal attempts; that leads the NBA (minimum 20 FGM). However, he did not play on Wednesday, due to a strained abdominal muscle.
- In his first start since Nov. 10, Sasha Vujacic had 23 points on 7-for-8 shooting, including 6-for-7 from three-point range, in Wednesday's win over the Suns. The six threes tied his career high in a game.
- DeAndre Jordan has had at least one blocked shot in each of his last 19 games. That is the longest active streak in the NBA as well as the third longest single-season streak of his career.