The Knicks head to Atlanta to take on the Hawks at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks have won three straight against the Hawks, including a 104-94 win earlier this season on November 20. In games played in Atlanta, the teams have split the last six they have played.
- After starting the season 10-12, the Hawks have gone 5-4 over their last nine games. When playing at home, Atlanta started the season 6-1 but has gone 1-6 over its last seven home games.
- In New York's 119-114 loss to the Celtics on Christmas, it had three players score at least 20 points (Anthony -- 29, Rose -- 25, Porzingis -- 22). The Knicks have had four games this season with three players scoring at least 20 points, tied for fifth most in the league.
- After missing three games, Dwight Howard had 20 points and 12 rebounds in his return on Monday against the Timberwolves. Howard has 20-plus points and 10-plus rebounds in four of the last six games he has played and is averaging 18.3 points and 15.0 rebounds during this time.
- Kristaps Porzingis has scored 20-plus points in five of his last seven games. Over these seven games, Porzingis is averaging 20.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, 2.7 blocks, and is shooting 55.2 percent from three-point range.
- Dennis Schroder has scored 20-plus points in five of his last eight games. Over these eight games, Schroder is averaging 21.9 points, 6.6 assists, and is shooting 52.8 percent from the field.
© 2016 by STATS