The Knicks host the Thunder tonight at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks have won each of their last two meetings with the Thunder. New York had not won consecutive games over the Thunder franchise since a three-game streak from December 6, 2005 -- January 5, 2007.
- The Thunder have scored 100+ points in each of their last 10 road games, the longest active streak in the NBA. It is the longest streak for the franchise since another 10-game run from January 3 -- February 5, 1995.
- Carmelo Anthony had 25 points in the win over the Thunder on November 20. Anthony has 19 career 25-point games against the Thunder franchise, trailing only Kobe Bryant (21) and Dirk Nowitzki (20) for the most since his rookie season of 2003-04.
- In six career games at Madison Square Garden, Kevin Durant has averaged 29.7 points per game on 47.5 percent shooting from the floor and 35.7 percent from three. Among active players with at least six games at MSG, only Kobe Bryant (29.9) has a higher career scoring average.
- Derrick Williams had 19 points to go along with a season-high 14 rebounds in the loss at Charlotte on Saturday. The 14 rebounds were the most by a Knick off the bench since Quincy Acy also had 14 on January 5, 2015.
- Russell Westbrook extended his career-long streak with at least seven assists to 21 games in Sunday's loss at Brooklyn. It is the longest such streak by any player since John Wall went 32 straight games from November 12, 2014 -- January 14, 2015.