The Knicks (19-24) will take on the Washington Wizards (22-19) at Madison Square Garden on Thursday.
According to STATS:
- Washington has won 10 of its last 11 meetings overall with the Knicks, including five in a row in New York. It is the Wizards' longest road win streak all-time against the Knicks.
- Washington won its third straight game last night at home versus the Grizzlies, 104-101. It's the fourth time this season the Wizards have had a win streak reach three games, but they have yet to win four in a row.
- New York won yesterday in Boston, 117-106 -- just the second win by the Knicks in their last 11 road games. The Knicks shot 50.5 percent from the field in the win, their highest in any game since November 6 (50.6 percent vs. Utah).
- Derrick Rose tied a season high with 30 points last night, adding 10 rebounds, five assists, two steals, and two blocks. It was just his second career game with at least 30 points and 10 rebounds, with the other coming during his 2010-11 MVP season with the Bulls (Nov. 24, 2010 at Phoenix).
- John Wall has recorded at least 20 points and 10 assists in 10 games this season, third most in the NBA (James Harden, 30; Russell Westbrook, 23). The Wizards are 8-2 in those 10 games, with wins in the last eight.
- Marcin Gortat ranks ninth in the NBA with 11.6 rebounds per game. That would be the highest rebounding average in a season by a Wizards player since Jeff Ruland in 1983-84 (12.3).
© 2017 by STATS.