The Nets were sluggish in the first quarter and never recovered, as they fell to the Celtics on Monday night, 120-99, at TD Garden in Boston.
- The Nets were down 29-16 after one and could never recover.
- Jeremy Lin recorded 13 points and five assists in the loss.
- Sean Kilpatrick had a team-high 15 points (6-of-10 from the field) and also grabbed three rebounds.
- Bojan Bogdanovic added 12 points on 5-of-11 shooting.
- The Nets shot 41.4 percent from the field and just 34.4 percent from 3-point land.
- Boston outrebounded the Nets 55-34.