The Nets play host to the Miami Heat in Brooklyn on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- After losing all four games to the Nets in 2013-14, the Heat swept the season series last year. Miami has held the Nets under 100 points in each of the last six games the teams have played.
- Brooklyn has allowed at least 105 points in five of its last six games and its opponents are averaging 104.7 points during this span. The Nets' opponents have shot at least 40% from three-point range in four of these six games.
- Chris Bosh has had 20+ points and 10+ rebounds in two of his last three games. Over these last three games, Bosh is averaging 23.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, and is shooting 53.5% from the field.
- Thaddeus Young has had a double-double in five of his last six games. In these six games, Young is averaging 18.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and is shooting 54.9% from the field.
- Dwyane Wade has scored at least 20 points in each of his last eight games against the Nets. In these eight games, Wade is averaging 25.1 points and is shooting 54.2% from the field.
- Jarrett Jack is averaging 8.0 assists over his last six home games. Over his last two home games, Jack is averaging 15.5 points, 9.0 assists, and 5.0 rebounds.