The Nets face the Kings at Barclays Center on Friday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Kings defeated the Nets 111-109 in Sacramento on November 13, Rajon Rondo stealing the ball from Wayne Ellington on Brooklyn's final possession to seal the victory. However, the Nets have won their last six home contests in this series.
- Sacramento has pulled down 40 or more rebounds in each of its last 12 games. That is the second-longest active streak in the NBA (OKC, 16).
- The Nets are the only team in the NBA to have a worse record this season against teams that are currently .500 or worse (3-14, .176) compared to teams that are currently above .500 (9-24, .273).
- DeMarcus Cousins had 30 points, 11 rebounds and two blocked shots in Wednesday's loss to Chicago. It was his fifth 30/10/2 game of the season, which leads the NBA.
- Marco Belinelli has scored 18 points in each of his two games since moving into the starting lineup on February 1. He had just five points in his only other start of the season (November 6 vs Hou).
- Joe Johnson picked up his sixth game with 20+ points this season when he had 20 Wednesday versus Indiana. This is the 14th straight season that he has had at least six 20+ point games; the only time he failed to do so was his rookie season (3).