The Nets host the Pistons on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. According to STATS...
- Detroit has won each of its last three games against Brooklyn by an average margin of 10.4 points.
- Brooklyn's scoring has been balanced so far this year as they currently have nine players averaging at least 7.5 points per game in Bojan Bogdanovic (16.5), Jeremy Lin (16.3), Brook Lopez (15.0), Sean Kilpatrick (14.8), Trevor Booker (9.3), Joe Harris (9.0), Justin Hamilton (8.3), Anthony Bennett (8.0), and Luis Scola (7.5). No other team has more than eight such players.
- Through four games this season, Trevor Booker is averaging 10.0 rebounds per game. His career high for a season is 6.5 rebounds per game in 2011-12 for the Wizards.
- Andre Drummond has collected 62 of Detroit's 199 rebounds this season (32.45%), the greatest individual share of a team's total rebounds in the league.
- Only the Mavericks (35.7) are attempting more threes per game than the Nets (35.5), but five teams (Cleveland, Houston, Dallas, Boston, Chicago) are averaging more made threes per game.
- The Pistons are attempting 17.3 free throws per game in 2016-17, fewest in the NBA. Last season, they averaged 25.5 per game, good for fifth in the league.