The Brooklyn Nets look to win back-to-back games for the first time since Dec. 8-10 when they host the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at Barclays Center.
According to STATS...
- The Trail Blazers have won three of their last four games against the Nets. This is the first meetings between the teams in 2015-16.
- Portland has made at least five three-pointers in all 41 of its games in 2015-16. This is the longest such streak from the start of a season in franchise history.
- Brooklyn' 110-104 win over the Knicks on Wednesday snapped its five-game skid. The Nets shot 52.3 percent in the victory, improving to 4-1 on the season when they make 50+ percent of their shot attempts.
- C.J. McCollum has scored 15 or more points in 20 straight games. That is the second-longest active streak in the NBA (Kevin Durant, OKC, 25).
- Brook Lopez has had at least one blocked shot in 14 straight games. That is tied with DeAndre Jordan for the second-longest active streak in the NBA (Pau Gasol, Chi, 15).
- Bojan Bogdanovic has made his last 21 free-throw attempts. That is tied with Evan Fournier for the fourth-longest active streak in the league.