- John Moore 4 (Assists: Mats Zuccarello 38, Benoit Pouliot 20)
- Andre Benoit 7 (Assists: John Mitchell 19, Ryan O'Reilly 33)
- Derek Stepan 16 (Assists: Kevin Klein 7, Dan Girardi 18)
- Tyson Barrie 11 (Assists: Paul Stastny 33, Erik Johnson 28)
- Tyson Barrie: SCORES
- Mats Zuccarello: missed
- Ryan O'Reilly: missed
- Marty St. Louis: stopped
- Gabriel Landeskog: misses
- Brad Richards: STOPPED
- I thought that the Rangers played pretty well tonight, they had some issues with odd-man rushes, but cleaned things up and got a tremendous performance from Henrik Lundqvist. It's a game they probably should have won but Colorado just kept coming at them and showed why they are one of the top teams in the West.
- The Rangers had a lot of chances and Semyon Varlamov made almost as many excellent saves as Henrik Lundqvist did.
- The magic number is down to two to clinch and they can clinch on Saturday with a win over Ottawa.
- The Rangers and Avs have had some trade discussions at various points over the past couple of years and it's been noted that Tyson Barrie may have been someone the Rangers had interest in. He certainly showed why tonight. I can't speak for how well he is in his own zone but he was up the ice on almost every shift and a big part of the Colorado attack tonight.
- The Western roadtrip is over and the Rangers picked up 5 of 8 points and was successful for the most part.