Duclair said on MSG, with video, below:
- On the third period, "there was, we have a lot of leadership in the locker room. We were down three but still had hope. It was a matter of being committed and having hope."
- On his goal, "I was the first guy back so I went to the middle and had outside speed and a great pass from Hunny and I saw the opening low blocker and it squeezed through and probably the best moment of my hockey career."
- Can you put it into words, "a lot of stuff is going through my mind. A big goal ties it up and as I went back to the bench I was yelling to the boys, let's go, keep going. It's a big goal for myself and for the team as well."
- "Zucc and Brass had been great for us in the third and gave us energy and scored huge goals. They made some nice plays and lifted the bench and gave us momentum."
- "On what he will do with the puck, "probably go home to mom and dad, I couldn't do it without them."
- "My dad is probably pretty pumped and my mom is probably crying."