Moore said after the game on MSG:
- On the goal, "we got the puck in and protected it well and used each other down low and cycled it well and when Boyler got it, I let him know that I was there and he made a great play."
- Did you think one goal would be enough, "you never think about that, you go out on the next shift and try to do the little things well and play smart and it ended up being enough."
- On him scoring, "like any player you want to do your job and you take pride in doing your job and doing it well and in games like this every bit counts."
- On his emotion, "I just feel, tremendously proud to be part of the team and I owe a lot to my teammates to help me get through the last year and a half and I feel proud to be part of this team and going to the Finals."
- How did you tell Boyle, "we communicate all the time and always trying to let each other know where we are. He made great pass and fit it through a tough spot to me."
- It's unbelievable. Tonight was a perfect example of the team that we have. All the little things throughout the game that needed to be done, we did them. When you have Henrik it helps but we have just been building and building as the season has gone and hopefully we can keep it going
- I think a lot of credit needs to go to Marty. He is such a passionate guy on and off the ice, to see the courage he showed with that obstacle in his life. We rallied around that and then he led us on the ice as well. A lot of credit to him
- Was this game seven, "absolutely. This is our home rink and we wanted to get the job done now and not leave it to chance in MTL
- Who do you want to play, "at this time of year anyone will be tough and those two teams have so much experience that no matter who we get it will be our toughest opponent.