After allowing two goals in a 27-second span during the first period, the Rangers rallied to defeat the Blues Friday night, 4-2. Rookie goaltender Alexandar Georgiev made 44 saves, and his six 40-save games are the second-most by a rookie in franchise history behind Mike Richter's seven. Jimmy Vesey scored the go-ahead goal in the third and Chris Kreider's empty-netter snapped an 11-game goalless drought. >> Box score
- 14:35 STL Vladimir Tarasenko; Assists: Brayden Schenn, Ryan O'Reilly
- 15:02 STL David Perron; Assists: Jaden Schwartz
- 2:22 NYR Ryan Strome
- 3:42 NYR Pavel Buchnevich; Assists: Mika Zibanejad
- 5:47 NYR Jimmy Vesey; Assists: Brett Howden, Vinni Lettieri
- 19:52 NYR Chris Kreider (ENG;) Assists: Pavel Buchnevich, Neal Pionk
The Rangers play the Flyers in Philadelphia on Sunday at 12:30 p.m., when they'll attempt to win consecutive games for the first time since the All-Star break.