Nash spoke on MSG after the game and said:
- "A big part was shutting down their top six forwards. Minimize turnovers and not let them come at us with speed."
- On the first goal, "I knew it was a bit of a mix up in the neutral zone but no matter who it was I was going to bring it to the net."
- On the impact it has on him, "it's fun to help out offensively. I have been trying my best to do it and sometimes it's frustrating but tonight it went in."
- On going to the net, "I have been trying to make that a priority in the game and found myself on the outside and taking shots. Trying to take it to the net more tonight."
- On their surge,"number one our goalie is one of the best in the league. Hank has done a great job but other than that we got some bounces. We need to tighten up a bit."
- On 10 goals in the past two games, "We are getting the opportunitites and good looks but they will tighten things up for the next game. Need to work for opportunities and get to the inside."