The Yankees' regulars flexed their muscles in Sunday's 5-3 split squad win over the Orioles. >> Box Score
Five things to know about Sunday's game...
1) Luke Voit crushed a two-run home run in the first inning, his third of the spring, as he looks to secure his spot as the starting first baseman on Opening Day.
2) Miguel Andujar showed off his power, too, belting a long solo home run into left field in the third inning.
3) Jonathan Loaisiga took a step forward on Sunday, tossing three scoreless innings and allowing just one hit and a walk as he remains in consideration for the final spot in the rotation while Luis Severino starts the season on the injured list.
4) Clint Frazier continued to struggle at the plate, going 0-for-3 as he appears more likely to begin the season in Triple-A.
5) RHP David Hale allowed one run on two hits in three innings of work as he tries to prove he can be a valuable depth arm for the Yankees at some point this season.
The Yankees face the Atlanta Braves on Monday at 6:05 p.m. in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. RHP Masahiro Tanaka will get the start.